Fanz Wellness Centre Limited (Fanz) is absolutely committed to the protection of privacy and to fully implementing and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Data Collected
Fanz collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalised services and products to each registrant.
Fanz collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with Fanz and when you register with the Fanz website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number, e-mail address, and HKID number.
Fanz may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Fanz can provide personalised services to you, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some case for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information we will inform you. We will inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
Types of Information we collect:
• Your attendance record;
• Your purchase history;
• Your name, address, residential address, mobile phone number, office number, emergency contact, emergency contact number, email, country, gender, marital status, identity card or passport number, profile photo, designation, company name and address;
• Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
• Your workout action plan and goal;
• What year(s) you may have joint PURE Group;
• Community discussions, correspondence through our sites and correspondence sent to us;
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We use your Personal Information:
• To process your application and registration;
• To process your contract renewal and upgrade;
• To conduct market research and analysis;
• For direct marketing;
• To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts;
• For other related purpose.
We intend to use your phone number, postal address, facsimile and email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our fitness, yoga, dining and retail services, enewsletters, contract renewal and upgrades (including but not limited to renewal of Personal Training and Yoga packages and others), market updates and other services or updates.
Should you not want Fanz to use your personal data for aforesaid purposes or choose not to receive promotion materials from us, please opt out by sending email to us for unsubscription.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognise that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
The Fanz website uses two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to the Fanz website, and which allow you ease of use of the Fanz website and avoid you having to re-enter information and the like.
Persistent cookies help us to compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the Fanz website.
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.